Big Island, Hawaii
Located in the secluded, rural part of the Big Island known as South Point, your resort is surrounded by grassy areas and exotic leafy plants. The Polynesian-style bungalow at Sea Mountain puts you a short 30 minute drive to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and other awe-inspiring sites.
- Sightseeing the Kilauea volcano, where you can safely explore lava tubes, hiking trails, and overlooks
- Punalu’u, a black sand beach located near the resort
- 18-hole golf course
- Akaka Falls, a tumbling waterfall with a 442 foot drop
- Resort includes sparkling blue outdoor pool and hot tub
- On-site BBQ area, plus nearby golf, spa, and tennis