Panorama, British Columbia
This area features vast mountains doused with feathery snow and has been a regular host of the IPC Alpine Skiing World Championships. With one of the largest vertical drops in North America at 4,000 feet, Panorama offers snow sportsmen a top rated winter experience.
- 2,800 acres of ski terrain and 9 lifts for skiers and snowboarders
- Over 150 km of hiking trails, mountaineering, horseback riding, and mountain bike parks
- Fish, swim, and picnic at the spring-fed Lake Lillian
- Columbia River provides ample rapids for whitewater rafting
- Golf Greywolf, one of BC’s finest golf courses
- Enjoy the village’s fine dining and nightlife, then soak in the hot tub