The Blackbird Lodge
Escape to this small, European-style lodge in the Bavarian village of Leavenworth located 130 miles northeast of Seattle. Enjoy unobstructed views of the Wenatchee River, Blackbird Island, and the surreal mountains sprinkled with snow.
- Situated only one block away from many restaurants, art galleries, wine tastings, and unique gift shops
- Rock climbing and mountain biking
- Hunting, fishing, and bird watching
- Winter sports, including skiing, tubing, and Nordic walking
- Frequent festivals and a holiday atmosphere no matter the time of year