Maui is known for its velvety sand beaches adorned with palm trees and local coffee farms. Immerse yourself in adventures around the island, including the picturesque Hana Highway that leads to glorious sites.
- Snorkel in an underwater garden
- Hike to a tumbling waterfall surrounded by exotic blooms
- Walk through an emerald rainforest and take a moonlight stroll on a tropical beach
- Papakea offers a lush garden setting on the west side of Maui with 13 acres of freshwater lagoons
- Whale watching and magical sunsets