Treasure Island, Florida
Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico’s clear, turquoise waters, Treasure Island is one of the most hip vacation spots in this country. Driving through this city, you will seemingly time travel to retro, roadside Florida. The 1950’s ‘Space Age’ modern-style structures have been preserved in unique motels signs and three modern art causeway bridges.
- Scuba dive, cruise, sail, and deep sea fish
- 35 minute drive into Tampa, or 60 minutes delivers you to world famous Busch Gardens
- Treasure Island Beach Trail (a mile long walkway)
- John’s Pass Village for shopping
- Heated pool and hot tub
- Basketball, volleyball, and shuffleboard